ThreeForMe™ Laser Facial
Say goodbye to tired, dull skin – and hello to a brighter, younger-looking you!
It can be hard to pick the perfect facial. You want to treat everything from hyperpigmentation and wrinkles to dullness and redness without spending hours in a clinic. Only ThreeForMe laser facials address three common skin concerns – wrinkles, sun damage and facial veins – in just one procedure.
How it Works
ThreeForMe combines two different laser therapies to combat two key causes of skin concern: sun exposure and decreasing collagen production. These laser therapies are:
- Intense pulsed light (IPL), which uses light with special filters optimized to treat sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and redness by targeting and destroying the damaged skin cells. Your body’s healing processes naturally filter out the damaged cells.
- 1540 fractional laser- sometimes referred to as a microbeam laser- that heats underlying skin tissue, stimulating collagen and elastin growth to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It is a non-ablative laser, meaning it will not damage the top layer of skin.
Combining these technologies provides the benefits of both in less time, giving you younger-looking skin, ASAP! You’ll see improvements in three key areas:
- Uneven pigment and dark spots will gradually darken for several days before crusting over and flaking off after 1-3 weeks.
- Visible blood vessels will undergo immediate graying or blanching, or turn red or purple, fading in 1-2 weeks.
- Fine lines and wrinkles will progressively decrease over the next 6 months as your skin continues to produce more collagen and elastin.
What to Expect
Depending on the size of the area being treated, sessions typically take less than 30 minutes, giving you the best results possible while still fitting in to your busy schedule. The provider guides the hand pieces over the treatment area, delivering the laser into the skin. You may feel nothing during treatment or mild discomfort. You may also experience some redness or swelling a few days after at the treatment site but this typically resolves by the third day. Lasers cause photosensitivity, or heightened sensitivity to the sun, and you must avoid sun exposure and use a sunscreen after treatment.
The number of treatments depends on the extent of the sun damage and wrinkles. Most patients will need 2-3 treatments to get optimal results.
If multiple treatments are needed, follow up sessions should be scheduled 3-6 weeks apart.
Most treatments will take under 30 minutes, with more time needed when treating multiple areas.
Immediately after the treatment, it is common to feel a mild sunburn-like sensation around the treatment site, which typically lasts 2-24 hours. Redness or swelling may accompany this and usually resolves in 2-3 days. Laser treatments increase photosensitivity; you will need to avoid sun exposure and wear a sunscreen of at least SPF 45 during the course of treatment and 4 weeks after your final session.